Pages

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Love Ashley: Bitchy Beauty and the Beast

Ashley posted this on my wall and said, "You need to watch this."  Later, my friend Caitlin commented on Ashley's post, "Oh my god, I literally came to Lauren's page to post this exact same thing!! I don't know why but I immediately thought of you Lauren when I saw this :) I'd pay money to watch the whole thing of this with you!"  I'm not totally sure what that says about me - that I'm bitchy and I like Disney maybe?  


Okay, that said, it is HILARIOUS.  It actually kind of seems like something Ashley and I would do if we had the technological know-how...

"A boy and a pig? This town sucks."

Photobucket

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hmm, does the part where she yells, "IT'S MY FAVORITE" remind you anything?

I'll give you a hint, it starts with "HE'S" and ends with "FINE"